Mean Stack Training
- Explore Node.js basic and advanced in-depth concepts.
- The REST service is created using the node and using Angular.
- Create an HTTP Web Server and manage requests and responses.
- Handle sessions, cookies, and session stores.
- Design the database using MongoDB.
- Use Node.js ORM / ODM Mangus
- Install and Publish Node Package Manager - NPM.
- Understand the basic and advanced in-depth concepts of Angular2 and Angualr4.
- Use JS Task Runner like Gulp.
- Publish their MEAN app on Cloud Server Heroku.
Section 1 : Introduction
- Defines MEAN
- Studying the architecture of MEAN
- Scope of MEAN
- Advantages of using MEAN
- Application of MEAN
Section 2 : Start with MongoDB and Node J
- Add the MongoDB driver to Node.js
- Connect from Node.js to MongoDB
- Objects used in MongoDB Node.js driver
- Access and manage databases and collections
- Manage MongoDB documents from Node.js
- Database Change Options and Database Update Operators
- Adding documents to a collection
- Obtaining documents from a collection
Section 3 : Express Middleware
- What is middleware
- Look for middleware
- How to serve static files
- Post body data and cookies
- How to implement the sessions
- Basic HTTP Authentication
- Session Authentication
- Facebook Access Token Authentication
Section 4 : Understanding MongoDB and NoSQL
- Scope of NoSQL
- What is MongoDB
- Data types in MongoDB
- Planning data model
- MongoDB creates the environment
Section 5 : AngularJS, MongoDB, Node.Js
- Review of angular js
- Application of angular js
- AngularJS Life Cycle
- Expanding the Web Page with AngularJS
- Hello World AngularJS
- AngularJS Modules: Setup and Architecture
- Modules and Dependency Injection
- Adding AngularJS to the Node.js environment
- Scopes and scope range
- Events are broadcast and released
- Templates, views, expressions and filters
- Controllers and Filters: Inbuilt Filters and Custom Filters
- Services and client-side routing
- Ways and directions
- Using built-in instructions
- Creating your own suggestions for extending HTML
- Creating nested routes and application
- Inbuilt instructions and inbuilt pipes
- AngularJS Services: Built-in and customized services
- CRUD commands in MongoDB
- REST / HTTP Requests in a REST API
- Internship for BTech, MTech, MCA, BCA, Bsc, B.Com, M.Com, MBA Students
- Duration: 1 Week to 6 Months
- Internship Training on real projects
- Training / Internship by Experienced Professionals
- Online / Live / Direct Classes
Eligibility For Mean Stack Training
- Plus two/Degree/Diploma/Professional
- Passion on programming languages
- Basic programming knowledge such as html, bootstrap
Mean Stack Training in Kozhikode
Inland, the mansion square lined with trees, with its music fountain, is surrounded by an artificial pond of Manireera tank. The origin of the name of Kozhikode is unsure. Russian someone Athanasius the Great Nikitin or Afanasi Nikitin (1468–74) calls Calicut a port for the complete Indian ocean, describing it as a "great bazaar". alternative travelers to Calicut were Italian Ludovico Diamond State Vertema (1503–1508) and Duart Barbosa. The Arab merchants called it Qalika. For over 500 years he traded with Jews, Arabs, Phoenicians and Chinese in spices such as pepper and cardamom.