Mean Stack Training
- Explore Node.js basic and advanced in-depth concepts.
- The REST service is created using the node and using Angular.
- Create an HTTP Web Server and manage requests and responses.
- Handle sessions, cookies, and session stores.
- Design the database using MongoDB.
- Use Node.js ORM / ODM Mangus
- Install and Publish Node Package Manager - NPM.
- Understand the basic and advanced in-depth concepts of Angular2 and Angualr4.
- Use JS Task Runner like Gulp.
- Publish their MEAN app on Cloud Server Heroku.
Section 1 : Introduction
- Defines MEAN
- Studying the architecture of MEAN
- Scope of MEAN
- Advantages of using MEAN
- Application of MEAN
Section 2 : Start with MongoDB and Node J
- Add the MongoDB driver to Node.js
- Connect from Node.js to MongoDB
- Objects used in MongoDB Node.js driver
- Access and manage databases and collections
- Manage MongoDB documents from Node.js
- Database Change Options and Database Update Operators
- Adding documents to a collection
- Obtaining documents from a collection
Section 3 : Express Middleware
- What is middleware
- Look for middleware
- How to serve static files
- Post body data and cookies
- How to implement the sessions
- Basic HTTP Authentication
- Session Authentication
- Facebook Access Token Authentication
Section 4 : Understanding MongoDB and NoSQL
- Scope of NoSQL
- What is MongoDB
- Data types in MongoDB
- Planning data model
- MongoDB creates the environment
Section 5 : AngularJS, MongoDB, Node.Js
- Review of angular js
- Application of angular js
- AngularJS Life Cycle
- Expanding the Web Page with AngularJS
- Hello World AngularJS
- AngularJS Modules: Setup and Architecture
- Modules and Dependency Injection
- Adding AngularJS to the Node.js environment
- Scopes and scope range
- Events are broadcast and released
- Templates, views, expressions and filters
- Controllers and Filters: Inbuilt Filters and Custom Filters
- Services and client-side routing
- Ways and directions
- Using built-in instructions
- Creating your own suggestions for extending HTML
- Creating nested routes and application
- Inbuilt instructions and inbuilt pipes
- AngularJS Services: Built-in and customized services
- CRUD commands in MongoDB
- REST / HTTP Requests in a REST API
- Rs. 2,500/- Onward (Duration: 1 Week onward)
Internship for BTech, MTech, MCA, BCA, Bsc Students
- Rs. 25,000/- (Duration: 200 Hrs, upto 3 Months)
Internship Training on real projects
- Rs. 40,000/- (Duration: 3-4 Months)
Internship Training on real projects with Job Guarantee
Eligibility For Mean Stack Training
- Plus two/Degree/Diploma/Professional
- Passion on programming languages
- Basic programming knowledge such as html, bootstrap