Looking for best android training in Ernakulam, Cyberoid Technologies (is a training division of Nestsoft) No 1 android training Institute in Ernakulam providing skillful training by mobile app development specialists.
Android is a Linux based operating system developed by Google principally for smartphones and tablets. because of the powerful features of Android, it's currently used for developing apps in tv, digital cameras, and another electronic device. Android is the well known mobile app development platform utilized by more than seventy-one of the smartphone app developers. android is utilized in more than one billion mobile devices. due to the huge reach of Android, there's a high demand for android Programmers. Android training at Cyberoid Technologies can offer in-depth information on Android App development utilizing Java.
Android mobile development platform provides complete software for mobile phones that have associate software, key mobile applications, and middleware. This platform is used for developing core applications, utility applications, and third-party software system. The android platform offers access to an outsized vary of resources, libraries, and tools which will be incorporated to create made applications for mobile platforms. Android is an Aopen source platform, it'll be simply be integrated with new innovative technologies as they emerge. This platform continues to progress as a result of the developers work along to create innovative and made mobile applications. Thus, it'll increase the career prospects of skilled mobile developers across the globe.
- To learn the fundamentals of android programming.
- To review the android software and middleware performance.
- To know the options of Eclipse IDE
- To urge a deeper understanding of android app development options.
- To develop user interfaces exploitation android development parts.
- To develop applications with animations and graphics.
- To create database intensive applications using SQLite database.
- To develop apps for reading phone and SIM card details, causing SMS and creating calls.
- To develop totally different applications using Google Maps to find a specific location
- To make applications to access information from different applications using internet services.
- Play audio and video files on a mobile device using multimedia
Section 1 : Refreshing Java
- Introduction to Java
- OOPs ideas
- Abstract class and interface
- Exception handling
- Multi-threading (thread class and executable interface) Android
Section 2 : Introduction to Android
- Why Android?
- Android Runtime
- Android Studio
- Introduction to Gradle
Section 3 : Fundamentals
- Basic Building Blocks - Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers, Content Providers
- UI Components — Views and Notifications
- Communication Elements - Intents and Intent Filters
- Android API levels (versions and version names)
Section 4 : Application structure
- Activity / Services / Receiver Announcements
- Resources and R.java
Section 5 : The emulator
- Launching the emulator
- Editing Emulator Settings
- Emulator Shortcuts
- The use of logcat
- Introduction to Android Device Monitor (ADM)
- File ExplorerIntents
Section 6 : Basic UI design, styles and themes
- Outline widgets
- Text fields
- Themes are applied through the code and manifest file
- Alert Dialogs
Section 7 : Menu
- Option Menu and Action Bar (Menu on Action Bar)
- Context Menu and Contextual Action Mode
- Popup menu
- menu from xml
- Menu by code
- Matchfilter and Transform Filter
Section 8 : Adapters
- Base Adapters
- Listview, List Activity
- Custom Listview
- GridView with adapters
- Gallery using adapters
- Android Session and Session Management
Section 9 : Content Providers
- DML and DDL Queries in Brief
- SQLite Programming
- Reading and updating contacts
- Android Debug Bridge (adb) tool
- Broadcast Receivers
Section 10 : Notifications
Section 11 : Customize
- Animated popup panels
- Grid view
- XML Parsing
- Android JSON Parsing with Vol
- REST API for Android application using PHP
- Accessing Phone Services (Call & SMS)
Section 12 : Fragments
- Introduction to fragments
- Fragments life cycle
- Fragments in action
- Google Maps V2 using Fragments
- Develop Fragment Based UI Designs (Fragment Tabs, Listview, etc)
- Location based services
- Network connectivity services
- Sensors (accelerometer, gyroscope)
- Using WiFi
- Internship for BTech, MTech, MCA, BCA, Bsc, B.Com, M.Com, MBA Students
- Duration: 1 Week to 6 Months
- Internship Training on real projects
- Training / Internship by Experienced Professionals
- Online / Live / Direct Classes
Eligibility For Android Training
- Plus two/Degree/Diploma/Professional
- Passion on programming languages
- Basic programming knowledge such as C, C++