Cloud Computing Courses
Cloud computing is a type of computing that relies on shared computing resources rather than local servers and personal devices for managing applications. In simple terms, cloud computing is the storage and access of data and programs over the Internet rather than the hard drive of your computer. Cloud computing helps you access apps and data from any device with an internet connection from anywhere in the world. Cloud computing offers businesses with scalable computing resources, so they save on the costs of acquiring and maintaining them. Cloud computing is one of the best languages to use in Python and Java.
Cyberroid (Nestsoft Technology's Training Partner) is a revolutionary approach to IT training, and we run job-based IT programs in a real business environment with highly experienced career professionals and IT Park sophisticated technology infrastructure. Instead of targeting classroom training, Cyberoid encompasses an extra mile to provide trainers with real-time experience, thereby enabling them to become skilled professionals.
- Self-service, extensive network access and resource pooling as needed
- Quick elasticity or extension, measured service.
- Cloud computing allows you to access applications and data from any device with an Internet connection from anywhere in the world.
- Services are free from capital expenditure.
- Most of the cloud providers offer their services and most of them retain 99.9%
- Cloud computing allows employees to be more seamless in their workflow.
- Cloud computing provides great security when any sensitive data is lost.
Unit 1 : Introduction
- Server Computing
- Peer-to-peer and Distributed computing
- Collaborative Cloud Computing
- Cloud architecture
- Cloud storage and Services
- Industrial Applications.
Unit 2 : Business Values, Introduction
- Infrastructure services and platform services
- Software Services
- Management and Administration.
Unit 3 : cloud computing
- Making strategic decisions
- Governance issues
- Monitors business processes
- IT Cost Management
Unit 4 : Cloud Service Administration
- Service level contracts and monitoring
- Support and Accounting Services
- Resource Management
- IT Security
- Performance Management
Unit 5 : Cloud Computing Technology
- Data linkage
- Offloading Work
- Logging - Forensics - Development - Auditing
- Network-based public Internet- accelerated Internet
- Optimized Internet overlay
- Site-to-site VPN
- Cloud providers
- Cloud users - pipe size- redundancy
Unit 6 : Accessing the Cloud
- Web Application Framework and Web hosting service
- Proprietary methods, web applications
- APIs in cloud computing
- Chrome- Safari - Internet Explorer - Mozilla Firefox
Unit 7 : Data Management
- Data Security- Data Location- Data Control
- Secures data for transport, scalability and cloud services
- Large-scale data processing
- Databases and data stores
Unit 8 : Information storage in cloud computing
- Storage as a Service
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Nirvanix - Google BigTable Datasore
- MobileMe-Live Mesh
- Storage security, advantages and disadvantages of storage security.
Unit 9 : Discovery of private and hybrid clouds
- Defines a private cloud - public, private, and hybrid clouds
- Examining the Economics of Private Cloud
- Vendor Private Cloud Offers
- System Integrators - Technology enablers.
Unit 10 : Cloud Computing Standards
- Interoperability - Portability - Integration - Security
- Standard organizations and groups
- Cloud Security Alliance
- Distributed Management Task Force
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Open Cloud Consortium
- Open Grid Forum
- Object Management Group
- Storage Networking Industry Association
- Cloud Computing Interoperability Forum
Unit 11 : Desktop and Device Management
- Desktop Virtualization , Client desktops
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS), Desktop Management
Unit 12 : Cloud governance
- IT Governance, Deciding Governor
- Performance monitoring and measurement
- The function of administration
- IT service performance
- Cataloging control and compliance data.
Unit 13 : Migrating to the cloud
- Cloud Services
- Skytop solution
- Enterprise class cloud
- VMotion VMWare vCenter Converter
- Hyper-V Live Migration
- Migration - Applications required for migration
Unit 14 : Migrating to the cloud
- Step-by-step vs Flash
- Bringing creativity
- Research Predictions
- Rs. 2,500/- Onward (Duration: 1 Week onward)
Internship for Graduates
- Rs. 25,000/- (Duration: 200 Hrs, upto 3 Months)
- Rs. 40,000/- (Duration: 3-4 Months)
Internship Training on real projects
Eligibility For Cloud Computing Courses
- Those with a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, related fields can easily enter this field.
- Knowledge and experience of technologies such as Java and Web services is required.
- However, anyone with a basic knowledge of computers